IMEDCO Installers just completed a magnetic shielding which required a partial floor plate, rear wall and a partial ceiling plate. Here are some photos from that effort which help to illustrate what this type of shielding looks like as its being installed. Once the copper goes up, this will be covered up not to be seen again.
- Freestanding RF shield perfect solution for California customer’s seismic compliance
- IMEDCO & Nationwide Children’s Hospital partner for custom RF and Acoustic Shield
- University of Maryland’s construction of MRI research laboratory gets help from IMEDCO
- IMEDCO upgrades magnets, doors at Henry Ford Hospital MRI lab
- Understanding the Need for MRI Shielding